MOUNT WERNER WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICT SCHEDULE OF FEES AND CHARGES
Effective January 1, 2019
|Quarterly charge/unit||Volume Charge||Base Charge|
|Water Service 1||Tier I : 0 to 75 cubic meters = $0.33/ m3||$27.26|
|Tier II : 76-420 cubic meters = $0.53 / m3|
|Tier III : over 420 cubic meters = $1.06 / m3|
|Residential Irrigation/ Amenity Meter 2||(see note 2)||None|
|Wastewater Service 3||($13.26 collection + $42.75 treatment = $56.01)||$56.01|
|Quarterly charge/unit||Volume Charge||Base|
|Water Service||Over 0 m3 = $0.66 / m3||$27.26|
|Commercial Irrigation/ Amenity Meter||Over 0 m3 = $0.66 / m3||None|
|Wastewater Service 3||1st and 4th quarters $2.044 per m3 of actual water use ($0.20/ m3 collection + $1.844/ m3 treatment = $2.044/ m3)|
2nd and 3rd quarters $2.044 per m3 of average winter consumption (average of 1st and 4th quarter water use) ($0.20/ m3 collection + $1.844/ m3 treatment = $2.044/ m3)
- Customers combining both residential and commercial units will be billed the water volume charges proportionately based upon square footage allocated to residential and commercial uses.
- Residential irrigation meter flow for one single family dwelling shall be combined with the house meter flow and the Tier rates applied. Residential irrigation meter flow for all other residential units including irrigation meters for common areas appurtenant to a multiple housing common community development shall be charged at the Tier II rate.
- Customers combining residential and commercial units will be billed the greater of the two methods for wastewater charges: by unit or by volume of water used.
- All wastewater treatment charges collected by the District are passed through to the City of Steamboat Springs. New rate increase effective January 1, 2019 and subject to change by the City of Steamboat Springs.
- 1 cubic meter (1 m3) equals 264.17 gallons
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
Effective 1 January 2019
Bulk water fee: $1.92 per 1000 gallons. First invoice includes a set up fee of $25.00.
- Regular work hours (8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday): $65.00/hour
- All other hours: $97.50/hour with a minimum 2 hour charge
- Regular work hours (8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday): $75.00/hour
- All other hours: $112.50/hour with a minimum 2 hour charge