Daniel Berkey’s practice encompasses a wide array of civil litigation and transactional matters, with a focus on real estate and business law. He has over 10 years of experience representing individuals, businesses, lenders, associations, and property managers across a broad range of business activities, including litigation and alternative dispute resolution, entity formation, contracts, land use and real estate development, financing, acquisitions, foreclosures and foreclosure defense, landlord/tenant, zoning, property tax, liquor licensing, employment and labor law matters, as well as the day-to-day business operations. Daniel Berkey is admitted to practice before all state courts in Colorado and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
Daniel Berkey is dedicated to a client-first philosophy, and makes it a priority to understand his clients’ needs and goals, in order to provide quality and effective legal representation in a cost efficient manner.
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Denver College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Study Abroad, Humanities – Art History in Italy
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Pima Community College, AZ
- Colorado Bar Association
- Real Estate Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Northwest Colorado Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel, LLC
- Volunteer, Steamboat STARS (adaptive recreational sports)
Daniel Berkey grew up in Michigan and Arizona before moving to Colorado to attend college and law school in 1993. He is a married father of two boys, and enjoys world travel, snow skiing, barefoot waterskiing, biking, diving, tennis and reading.